24 - Series 1
|Genres:||Television - BBC, Comedy, Thriller|
- 02 24 - S01 E02 - 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM
- 03 24 - S01 E03 - 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM
- 04 24 - S01 E04 - 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM
- 05 24 - S01 E05 - 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM
- 06 24 - S01 E06 - 5:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- 07 24 - S01 E07 - 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- 08 24 - S01 E08 - 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
- 09 24 - S01 E09 - 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- 10 24 - S01 E10 - 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- 11 24 - S01 E11 -10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- 12 24 - S01 E12 - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 13 24 - S01 E13 - 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- 14 24 - S01 E14 - 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- 15 24 - S01 E15 - 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- 16 24 - S01 E16 - 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- 17 24 - S01 E17 - 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- 18 24 - S01 E18 - 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- 19 24 - S01 E19 - 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- 20 24 - S01 E20 - 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- 21 24 - S01 E21 - 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- 22 24 - S01 E22 - 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- 23 24 - S01 E23 - 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- 24 24 - S01 E24 - 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Most helpful review
Just brilliantBy tablufc88 (1 review) , 01 Jul 2012
[Highly rated reviewer]In top 3 favourite TV series of all time! Watch the first few episodes, takes a little bit of getting into like all other top shows but just bare with it ;)
- Was this review helpful to you?
- (9) Yes |
- No (3)
Discovering the CTU joy...By midlifemadness (1 review) , 23 Apr 2013Well folks believe it or not but I didn't get to see 24 first time around due to working,It always seemed every time I went to watch it I was stuck changed to a desk screaming and hadn't recorded, Or just was to busy but thankfully the chains been released and I am free to sit down and watch until C. T. U burns a B. I. G hole in my free time..superb..
Kept me hookedBy welshlad (9 reviews) from South Wales , 13 Apr 2013I bought seasons 1-6 about 6 years ago even before seeing any episode! I just knew it was my type of genre. I was right, I was hooked from episode 1, and saw all seasons 1-8, I'm even watching them all again, it's that brilliant. When one episode finished I had to watch another straight away due to the climax, this would have tortured if I watched on TV once a week.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- (0) Yes |
- No (0)
WOW simply beautiful, just captivatingBy Rogun (3 reviews) , 09 Mar 2013The best TV series I have watched so far, excellent, captivating, addictive, just brilliant. I have watched every series of 24. Yes some things appear to be a bit far fetched considering everything that goes on in 24 hours but once you start one series it makes you want to know what's going to happen next. I urge everyone and anyone to please watch it all. It is full of action, suspense, action, espionage, and it is educative. Jack Bauer is my hero, well done Keith for playing such a mesmerising, charismatic figure. I can't get enough of 24, wish it didn't have to end. WOW what beautiful TV.
Wow most brillant and fantasic show ever watchedBy SDW (46 reviews) , 02 Mar 2013
[Highly rated reviewer]I have to give all eight seasons 5 stars, the most enjoyable and most addictive show I have ever watched. It took me three months to finally watch the full eight seasons, every season just kept me gripped and got better and better. Jack Bauer such a brillant character. Loved it all.
Totally Addictive...By a customer , 14 Feb 2013I have watched every single gripping, thrilling,intensive, tender, exploding, bullet-ripping, mind-blowing, heart-aching, teeth-clenching episode of the full 8 series. Sutherland deserves every award received for 24. He portrayed a character in turmoil with himself - an intrinsically moral but paradoxically violent man who will stop at nothing to do what is right to stop that which is wrong. He melted my heart with his tenderness towards those he loved and knew and those he didn't know but was moved to protect. Yes, I know...it's a just a movie series...yes, I know, there were phrases repeated and repeated that became cliches as the episodes played on...yes, I know there were discrepancies...but I defy you not to be thrilled by it all and gagging for the next episode. Like someone urging for their next cigarette, an alcholic or druggie desperate for their next hit...I became addicted to 24...Jack Bauer is my hero...and let's face it, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do to get things done!