- Thousands of movies & TV series to watch instantly, many in HD.
- Watch instantly on your TV, PS3™, Xbox 360®, laptop and iPad®
- LOVEFiLM learns what you like and gives you recommendations
- FREE first class post for Britain's largest range of DVDs, Blu-rays & Games, including new releases
- As always, no late fees or long term contracts - cancel anytime
Access to over 5500 films and TV series to watch instantly, plus over 70,000 films and games by post.
Unlimited access to movies and TV series
More ways for you to enjoy LOVEFiLM.
- New. Now you can watch instantly on Wii and Wii U.
- Watch as much as you want, when you want on any of these devices.
- Choose from Britain's largest range of DVDs and Blu-rays.
How does LOVEFiLM Instant work?
Below are the most common questions about Watch Online. For full information about Watch Online visit the Help Centre
Can I pause, rewind or fast forward though films?
Yes. When your cursor moves over the player, a control bar will appear at the bottom of the player. The play button toggles between play and pause depending on what is currently happening (if the film is playing then it will act as a pause button, and vice versa). To move forward and backwards during a film you can move the time indicator on the slider. This will enable you to go to any part of the film you are interested in, or go back to any part you missed.
The player controls are hidden during playback. To make them re-appear at any time, you can simply move your mouse.
Can other family members be watching a different film to the one I'm watching?
Yes. Up to three films can be streamed at any one time via different devices.
How much does it cost to watch a film online?
To enjoy viewing and DVD rentals, package prices start from £5.99 per month.
What devices support films via TV?
You can check out the full list of supported devices here - LOVEFiLM on TV - Watch Movies on demand on your TV
How do I connect my PC to my TV to stream films?
Check out How to connect your PC to your TV