Madonna - Collector's Box Set details
Madonna - In Performance
|Ex Disc 1|
Madonna - Sex Bomb
|Ex Disc 2|
|Rental release:||21 Apr 2005|
Most helpful review
DONT GO FOR ITBy a customer from Wales , 07 May 2005
[Highly rated reviewer]It's 100% waste of time.
The most important announcement - 'This film contains no music or performances by Madonna' is to be seen in 7 seconds of starting the Play, in sharp contrast with what SceenSelect two liner says on the movie ...
'Includes previously unseen film footage.'
You would simply waste your chance to see any other DVD by listing this to your selection.
Leave alone inclusion of clippings from Madonna songs, her face is seen in barely 10% of the time you watch the DVD. The rest 90% would be static interviews with various critics to know their views on Madonna.
I have to list 1 Star for this verbose rubbish because there is nothing like no star to choose.
NEVER EVEN THINK OF THIS DVD.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- (3) Yes |
- No (0)
TerribleBy Ryan Scorer from England, Barton Upon Humber, North Lincolnshire , 10 Jan 2011it was like one of them free DVDs you sometimes get in a paper, absolutely terrible i bet even madonna would be ashamed of this DVD of her career.
Quite good documentaryBy essential76 (11 reviews) from London , 13 Jun 2008Good documentary with interesting interviews, especially the one to Madonna's best biographer Lucy O'Brien, although I would have expected more interviews to Madge herself.
dont botherBy a customer from staffordshire , 03 Feb 2006total waste of time.
nothing you didnt already know where was madonna
Not so goodBy a customer from London, England , 15 Nov 2005I was looking forward to a new documentary on Madonna, but i was sorely dissapointed.I should have known better when the first slide of information that came on screen was the bad front & graphics reading alike 'The music and performances were not authorised by Madonna'. Aside from the actual birthplace of Madonna and school she attended, i learnt nothing new on the Queen of Pop and i'm not even a huge Madonna fan? go figure? My advice would be to maybe stick to the classics 'In bed with Madonna' - much more authentic.
RUBISHBy a customer from Liverpool , 17 Oct 2005If you want to hate Madonna, watch this one! I would say, the main point of this documentary is to distort her great success! We all know that she is indecent star, but i still like her music and i guess her voice is great! as they mentioned it is not special!