Angel - Series 1
- 01 Angel - S01 E01 - City of Angels
- 02 Angel - S01 E02 - Lonley Heart
- 03 Angel - S01 E03 - In the Dark
- 04 Angel - S01 E04 - I Fall To Pieces
- 05 Angel - S01 E05 - Room With a Vu
- 06 Angel - S01 E06 - Sense and Sensitivity
- 07 Angel - S01 E07 - The Bachelor Party
- 09 Angel - S01 E09 - Hero
- 10 Angel - S01 E10 - Parting Gifts
- 11 Angel - S01 E11 - Somnambulist
- 12 Angel - S01 E12 - Expecting
- 13 Angel - S01 E13 - She
- 14 Angel - S01 E14 - I've Got You Under my Skin
- 15 Angel - S01 E15 - The Prodigal
- 16 Angel - S01 E16 - The Ring
- 17 Angel - S01 E17 - Eternity
- 18 Angel - S01 E18 - Five By Five
- 19 Angel - S01 E19 - Sanctuary
- 20 Angel - S01 E20 - War Zone
- 21 Angel - S01 E21 - Blind Date
- 22 Angel - S01 E22 - To Shanshu in L.A.
Most helpful review
Heart BreakingBy a customer , 17 Jul 2012
[Highly rated reviewer]This Episode is the most moving out of all of the Angels Series. You see a completely different side to Angels character and if you don't feel anything at the end you must lack a soul
- Was this review helpful to you?
- (8) Yes |
- No (1)
Incredibly MovingBy Christine25 (6 reviews) , 23 Aug 2013
[Highly rated reviewer]Oh. My. God - I have watched all the series of Buffy and have just started on Angel - there have been some incredible Buffy episodes but this has to be one of the most moving stories relating to Buffy and Angel's love story. They truly are soul mates who are not able to be together. This episode will break your heart.
Heart-Breakingly Beautiful.By Lalaith (32 reviews) , 19 Jun 2013A twist of fate gives Angel what he wanted the most but is the cost something he can live with? A truly stunning in-depth look at the real Angel, the person underneath the champion and what he is prepared to give up to continue his quest. Beautifully crafted and emotionally outstanding, a tear-jerker invoking deep empathy for the characters.
Absolutely stunningBy a customer , 17 Apr 2013What an episode - beautiful writing, and an intelligent development in the Buffy/Angel love story. One of the top 5 episodes across the entirety of the Buffy and Angel series. Sarah Michelle Gellar is absolutely astounding - the very best performance I've seen of her. If you don't cry at the end, you have a heart of stone.
Makes me cry everytime:(By a customer , 21 Mar 2013One of my favourite episodes, I always cry towards the end:( So sad when she starts crying. Would recommend this episode, it makes you think...
Best but the worst.By DarlingDuke (1 review) from Witney , 26 Oct 2012Oh god I hate and love this episode. Cry every time I watch it! My favorite one the the whole series, packed full of emotion and action!