Grey's Anatomy - Series 7
|Genres:||Drama, Romance, Television|
- 01 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E01 - With You I'm Born Again
- 02 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E02 - Shock to the System
- 03 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E03 - Superfreak
- 04 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E04 - Can't Fight Biology
- 05 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E05 - Almost Grown
- 06 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E06 - These Arms of Mine
- 07 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E07 - That's me Trying
- 08 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E08 - Something's Gotta Give
- 09 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E09 - Slow Night-So Long
- 10 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E10 - Adrift and at Peace
- 11 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E11 - Disarm
- 12 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E12 - Start me Up
- 13 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E13 - Don't Deceive Me
- 14 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E14 - P.Y.T. Pretty-Young-Thing
- 15 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E15 - Golden Hour
- 16 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E16 - Not Responsible
- 17 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E17 - This Is How We Do It
- 19 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E19 - It's a Long Way Back
- 20 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E20 - White Wedding
- 21 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E21 - I Will Survive
- 22 Grey's Anatomy - S07 E22 - Unaccompanied Minor
Most helpful review
Worst Grey's episode ever by a long way...By Davedavedave (1 review) , 19 Oct 2012
[Highly rated reviewer]Oh my... I love Grey's Anatomy, like LOVE it. But this was simply dreadful. I mean what were they thinking? Were they trying to let Callie launch a career in music off the back of it?!
I had to force myself to watch the episode. It took me three sittings.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- (21) Yes |
- No (7)
Pustulent Goo.By Reilly2 (2 reviews) , 21 Nov 2013Not only must it have been painful for the cast but to watch it dragged my heart into my butt. I couldn't watch the whole thing for fear I may pass my own self respect. Pop video of a pregnant woman surviving a car crash? This is nasty, self reverent, pustulent goo. It stinks. Walk away, Don't ponder it. Don't own it.. it's freak and it's not yours.
Painful is rightBy Nat_W (1 review) , 17 Nov 2013Basically couldn't watch this. Lost a lot of respect for some of my favourite characters. ARGH. ps and it's not like I'm not pro musicals - Glee is awesome and I was brought up on MGM!
Why did they do it?!By a customer , 29 Oct 2013This episode could have been so good. It has such an emotional storyline, it could have potentially been one of the most emotional episodes of Grey's Anatomy but instead it was one of the cringiest things I have ever seen! The singing totally took away the attention from the seriousness of the storyline. I felt it was a really inappropriate episode to turn into a musical!
omg - perfectly dreadfulBy a customer , 22 Oct 2013What were they thinking!! This is by far the most ridiculous nonsense since Bobby walked out of the shower in Dallas.
I can't see it took us anywhere but into the nightmare of the world's worst pop video.
awesome ep!!By Pinkrocks (1 review) , 16 Sep 2013love this ep. Sara's voice is amazing. Grey's Anatomy is just the best all togerther. hope it goes o for many more years lol.. :)